Author Topic: Ang mga Bayani  (Read 4379 times)

kuratong

Ang mga Bayani
« on: September 09, 2006, 01:44:21 PM »

Dont kill the messenger just the message--smoke em' if you got em'

Generalisimo Sakay

• Trust in God & Faith in Ourselves
Re: Ang mga Bayani
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 02:44:05 PM »
We are preoccupied in the things that happened in previous coup...  :2rifles:

Only to fail in seeing what we had learned  :bash: we just keep hitting each other

For the glory of the few...  :stick: sacrificing the honor and integrity of AFP corp.     

Let us move on, united and stop being abused    :inforce:

ANG KABAYANIHAN NG ATING MGA KAWAL! HUWAG NATING DUNGISAN...  :angel:

:angel: isang minutong katahimikan, bilang pagsaludo sa mga bayani  :angel:

"Long live the Philippine Republic  and

Our true independence is within us, alive!"

Shingen

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 07:50:20 PM »
Is this the recent state funeral for the killed troopers against the abu sayaf terrorists recently?

I feel sorry for the family of the deceased, especially their children if any. Hopefully there is a decent compensation package for their families. This is the least PA, Philippines can do for them.

Hopefully their deaths are not in vain and the insurgents could be defeated once and for all. 50years of in-fighting has to end now. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 11:47:38 PM by Shingen »
SAF, PC 1st Btn Gds B Coy P4 (1998-2000), OC 634th Btn Gds B Coy (2000-2005), S3 634th Btn Gds (2005-2008), CO 634th Btn Gds(2008-?)

maximusdesmus

• Native Spearhead
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 05:30:09 AM »
that reminds me about what we seen on our local t.v. almost every week about those bodies of fallen canadian soldiers in afghanistan being loaded and offloaded from a canadian airforce C-130.

rest in peace.    :angel:
A friend will bail you out...

But a TRUE  friend will be sitting next to you in jail and saying, 'Isn't fun dude?'...

Max

charlie_alpha

• Ft. Hood - Home of America's Armored Corps
    • Anti Stress
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 08:43:27 PM »
a snappy salute to all our soldiers...

*a moment of peace and prayer to all our fallen comrades*

Mabuhay ang kasundaluhang Pilipino  :bravo:
oohhhh hhh

Sworn to defend the constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The only enemies I can see right now are domestics, in the White House and in Capitol Hill

Generalisimo Sakay

• Trust in God & Faith in Ourselves
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 11:11:27 PM »
SALUTE to HEROES

We, the Pilipino people give respect and honor to the noble act in defending the peace and security of our beloved country, Philippines.

For us to live and enjoy the fruits of your labor by even sacrificing your lives.

This may be a small act compare to your life you unselfishly given in the fullfillment of service to the people, country and constitution.

We pray to God for our fallen heroes, a good son, respectable father and noble soldier, they be now in heaven as they have serve for the glory of goodness to serve mankind. 

God the Father, we ask for enlightenment and guidance  to see, what we have to learn from hate and to grow in love...

That we serve the purpose of their sacrifice by more peaceful solution to conflict and be a responsible citizen in safe guarding our democarcy.

AMEN

"Long live the Philippine Republic  and

Our true independence is within us, alive!"

cylon

• "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 12:11:08 AM »
"i saw my countrymen and wanted the same - to play out my part in the patriot game."   - from the Irish

Godspeed guys.
"If there is no God, how can I be Captain?"
-The Possessed

Boy

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 07:38:13 AM »
I am living abroad and I really appreciate what these fallen Marines did to their country.
I salute them HURRAAAH !!!.

Tho those mother ****er Abu Sayyafs who are fighting in the jungle of Jolo your days are counted. Foreign (not to mention) military help are being extended to the Philippine Military.

To you mother ****er NPAs your next. For the past 30 years if I'm not mistaken you are the SALUT NG LIPUNAN. What you are fighting for is non-sense. You are like pawns in a chess board game.

WHO IS NEXT.

charlie_alpha

• Ft. Hood - Home of America's Armored Corps
    • Anti Stress
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 06:03:05 PM »
next is Joma Sison and Luis Jalandoni..

mababalitaan na lang natin na "they died of heart attack" like the way Milosevic died...    :smoke:

magaling talaga yng pills ng CIA, kahit i-autopsy eh lalabas pa rin na heart attack ang cause   :bravo:

kaya ingat ka Joma at Luis sa mga paginom-inom ng gatas, soda, water, coffee... or any liquid ehehehhehe

I am living abroad and I really appreciate what these fallen Marines did to their country.
I salute them HURRAAAH !!!.

Tho those mother ****er Abu Sayyafs who are fighting in the jungle of Jolo your days are counted. Foreign (not to mention) military help are being extended to the Philippine Military.

To you mother ****er NPAs your next. For the past 30 years if I'm not mistaken you are the SALUT NG LIPUNAN. What you are fighting for is non-sense. You are like pawns in a chess board game.

WHO IS NEXT.
oohhhh hhh

Sworn to defend the constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The only enemies I can see right now are domestics, in the White House and in Capitol Hill